For information on exchange and partnership programmes at IPSA, please contact the International department.
HOW TO GET TO IPSA PARIS
If you arrive by plane
- From Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Take the RER B train to St. Michel
- Then change onto the RER C line(direction Massy-Paliseau) to the stop Ivry-sur-Seine.
- On exiting the RER station, turn right and follow the underpass to rue Maurice Grandcoing.
- Then turn right again and left to Boulevard de Brandebourg until the number 63.
- Take a Taxi from airport to 63 Boulevard de Brandebourg, Ivry-sur-Seine.
- From Orly Airport
- Take the Airport shuttle to Anthony RER station.
- Take the RER B (direction of Airport Charles de Gaulle) to the stop Saint-Michel Notre-Dame.
- Change to the RER line C (direction Massy-Paliseau) to Ivry-sur-Seine station.
If you arrive by Train
Remember that Ivry-sur-Seine is in ZONE 2, so you will have to buy a special train ticket, it should cost around 2,50€ from the centre of Paris.
- From the Gare de Lyon
- Take the bus number 91 (direction Montparnasse II-Gare TGV) to the Gare d’Austerlitz
- then take the train RER line C, (direction Pont de Rungis) to Ivry-sur-Seine.
- By metro, from the Gare de l’Est or Chatelet.
- Metro: Take the metro line 7 direct to Mairie d’Ivry (you can still use a single zone metro ticket to get as far as this station).
- Exit the station onto the main high street and walk down it in the direction of the town hall of Ivry (this is the ‘Mairie’ d’Ivry – you can ask any passerby if you’re not sure),
- when you have passed the town hall on you right, continue walking until you reach the RER train station.
- You can walk under the station using the underpass and as you exit the tunnel turn immediately right and follow the train tracks until you see IPSA on your left.
Toulouse is without doubt the ideal city for students who are passionate about aerospace. Companies such as Airbus, Alcatel, Astrium, Thales, Latécoère, etc. are located nearby in the famous ‘Cité d’Aerospace’. Many important French schools of aeronautics and space are located in Toulouse which is also one of the largest university centers in France, and research laboratories such as CNES, ONERA, and many laboratories of the CNRS are also located here.
International students participating in exchange programmes with IPSA can only study at the Toulouse campus in the 3rd year of the Bachelor cycle.
How to get to IPSA Toulouse
- Metro line B (yellow line) – Stops : Canal du midi or Compans Caffareli.
- Bus :
- Lines 1,16, 45 et 63 : nearest stops Leclerc and Compans Caffareli
- Lines 15 et 70 : nearest stop Passerelle Haedens