IPSA offers courses taught in English for exchange students. In order to follow courses in French, students must have a B1 level.
Programs level :
- 3rd year of Bachelor level (taught in French) in Paris or Toulouse (Fall +Spring semesters)
- 1st year of Master level (taught in English) in Paris (Spring semester only)
- 2nd year of Master level (taught in English) in Paris (Fall semester only)
- Each semester, IPSA welcomes exchange students from its 80 partner universities through the Erasmus program or bilateral agreements.
- Any student coming from one of our partner universities can join IPSA for one semester or a full academic year.
- Students coming from universities holding a double degree agreement with IPSA can apply in accordance with the specified agreement.
- Contact the study abroad office at your home institution if you are interested in being an exchange student.
Students must be officially nominated by their Home University to receive the application procedure and the updated course list.
When the nomination is accepted, the International office at IPSA will start the application. Students will then receive the application procedure by e-mail and more information about the exchange semester.
To complete their application, students will need to send the following documents:
- Application form
- Learning agreement
- Copy of passport/European ID
- Transcripts from university
- English certificate
- May 15th for the Fall semester (end of September – End of January)
- October 15th for the Spring semester (February – June)
- June 15th for the Fall semester
- November 8th for the Spring semester
- Being officially nominated by your home university
- Entry to Bachelor level (3rd year minimum): having at least a B1 level in French – courses being fully taught in French.
At least 2 years of studies in Higher Education in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Entry to Master level: having at least a B1 level in English – courses being taught in English.
At least 3 years of studies in Higher Education in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering.
FEES AND FINANCING
Exchange students have no tuition fees to pay.