IPSA offers courses taught in English at all levels for exchange students.
Programs level :
- 3rd year of Bachelor level (taught in English or French) in Paris (Fall + Spring semesters)
- 1st year of Master level (taught in English) in Paris (Spring semester only)
- 2nd year of Master level (taught in English) in Paris (Fall semester only)
- Each semester, IPSA welcomes exchange students from its partner universities through the Erasmus program or bilateral agreements.
- Any student coming from one of our partner universities can join IPSA for one semester or a full academic year.
- Students coming from universities holding a double degree agreement with IPSA can apply in accordance with the specified agreement.
- Contact the study abroad office at your home institution if you are interested in being an exchange student.
Students must be officially nominated by their Home University to receive the application procedure and the updated course list.
When the nomination is accepted, the International office at IPSA will start the application. Students will then receive the application procedure by e-mail and more information about the exchange semester.
To complete their application, students will need to send the following documents:
- Application form
- Learning agreement
- Copy of passport/European ID
- Transcripts from university
- English certificate
- April 15th for the Fall semester (September – January)
- October 15th for the Spring semester (February – June)
- May 15th for the Fall semester
- November 15th for the Spring semester
- Being officially nominated by your home university
- Bachelor level: having a B2 level in the selected language – you can choose to follow courses in either English or French.
At least 2 years of studies in Higher Education in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or any related fields.
- Master level: having a B2 level in English – courses being taught in English except for Management options.
At least 3 years of studies in Higher Education in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or any related fields.
FEES AND FINANCING
Exchange students have no tuition fees to pay.
International department :
Email: [email protected]