The Master in Aeronautical Engineering is open to candidates holding a 3-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or related fields.
In order to apply, students should submit the following documents:
- The application form .
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official University Transcripts
- Copy of your diploma (if you already graduated)
- Letters of recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS results
- Statement of purpose
- A proof of payment of 110€
The application form can be downloaded below. The documents are to be sent to [email protected]
- Confirmation of receipt of the complete application
- Online interview (optional)
- Admission announcement
Tuition fees: €11 225/year for 2020/2021 academic year. Tuition fees are reviewed annually.
Application deadline: May 31st