The Master in Aeronautical Engineering is open to candidates holding a 3-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or related fields.
In order to apply, students should submit the following documents in 1 PDF file to [email protected] :
- Application form (can be downloaded on APPLY NOW button)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official University Transcripts
- Copy of your Bachelor’s Degree (if you already graduated)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL 79, TOEIC 785, IELTS 5,5 or Cambridge BULATS record results ) or a medium of instruction certificate
- ID Photo
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of payment of 110€ for the application expense, by bank transfer
- Your application is evaluated by an admission committee.
- If your application is eligible, you will receive a notification for an online interview.
- You receive the result of your application in one up to 3 days after the online interview.
Application deadline: the 30th of May 2023
If needing a visa for coming to France, you must apply before April 2023.