IPSA has developed a network of relationships with aerospace manufacturers and equipment suppliers of all sizes in France and abroad, but also with other companies in related activities or in other sectors such as transport, energy and defense. This cooperation takes place at different levels of training for engineers specializing in aeronautical and space systems.
- Internship and enterprise Forums are organised every year. They provide an opportunity for concrete meetings between final-year students, former students looking for work and professionals in the sector, leading to recruitment or end-of-study internships.
- Strong involvement of industrials in the development of educational programs. They provide, among other projects, proposals and supervision of industrial projects and internships.
- 80 % of teachers are employed in industry or government departments and teach at IPSA.
- Due to the diversity of the subjects covered (presentation of professions, company activities, industrial research projects…), the conferences contribute to the open-mindedness of our students and allow them to exchange with professionals.
- Companies’visits: These allow students to link theory and practice and to discover the logistical and human aspects of a company.
- Human resources workshops: simulated interviews with recruitment managers to prepare students for their future job interviews.
Corporate relations :
Jean-Marie LE STUM
Email: [email protected]