Any student coming from one of our partner universities can join IPSA for one semester or a full academic year.
Students coming from universities holding a double degree agreement with IPSA can apply in accordance with the specified agreement.
- Download the application form
- Send the required documents to email@example.com
- 20th May for the fall semester (September through the end of January)
- 15th November for the winter semester (February until mid July)
- Being officially nominated by your home university
- Entry to 3rd year: having at least a B1 level in French – courses being fully taught in French
- Entry to 4th and 5th year: having at least a B1 level in English and a basic knowledge of French – courses being taught in English
- Double degree students must have a B1 level in French (DELF DALF) and a B2 level in English (IELTS 6, TOELF, TOEIC,etc)
FEES AND FINANCING
Exchange students have no tuition fees to pay. Non EU students will have to subscribe the French student health care if they stay more than 3 months.